About Us 🦷
Allisone is the start-up that supports dentists in their patient/practitioner communication using Artificial Intelligence.
Our goal? To provide healthcare professionals with a communication tool based on artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver the best care to patients worldwide and assist healthcare professionals in their work.
Our missions? They can be summarized into three pillars:
- Transform the daily lives of dentists,
- Assist patients in taking an active role in their oral health,
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with a long-term vision, fostering a great working environment.
Job Description 🚀
Allisone is looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to assist both the product and marketing team. Based in Paris, you will report to Stéphanie, our product designer and you will work cross-functionally in both product and marketing teams.
Your daily job at Allisone:
For the marketing team, you will :
- Design our social media content in regards to our editorial planning.
- Work on the punctual needs for press and offline contents.
- Provide recommendations and designs for website enhancements to provide a better user experience.
- Imagine with us one of our coming next step for our global communication for patients.
For the product team, you will:
- Assist in maintaining our design system by creating and evolving new components
- Create custom assets (icons, illustrations) for our product
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, offering creative ideas and innovative design solutions to enhance the product's visual appeal and user experience.
- Collaborate with the product team to create wireframes, design interfaces and interactive prototypes that demonstrate the flow and functionality of different product projects
- Assist in conducting user research, including surveys, interviews, and usability testing, to gather insights that inform the design process.
- Maintain organized design documentation and categorize Figma files to address to the right stakeholders such as product owners, designers and developers to facilite the communication and process
- You're seeking a meaningful job.
- You are comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro), Figma, Notion, Slack and the Google Suite. An experience with Indesign is a plus.
- You're looking for an internship that makes sense, and you want to learn with an experienced design team.
- You are creative, you enjoy proposing new ideas, and you are curious to test new formats.
- You have a portfolio you can share
- You are fluent in English
- You have a knack for video creation.
- You think you fit with our SPACE 🚀 values
- Initial phone discussion,
- Interview with the team manager,
- Interview with the HR team,