About Us 🦷
Allisone is the start-up that supports dentists in their patient/practitioner communication using Artificial Intelligence.
Our goal? To provide healthcare professionals with a communication tool based on artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver the best care to patients worldwide and assist healthcare professionals in their work.
Our missions? They can be summarized into three pillars:
- Transform the daily lives of dentists,
- Assist patients in taking an active role in their oral health,
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with a long-term vision, fostering a great working environment.
Job Description 🚀
Allisone is looking for a Customer Success Manager with a get-it-done attitude and team player mentality to accompany its growth and development.
Let’s make it short: we provide the best customer experience possible to our clients!
Your daily job at Allisone:
- Organize the deployment of Allisone for new clients.
- Conduct product demonstrations for clients (on-site or remotely, depending on the client's location).
- Closely monitor the usage of Allisone during the initial weeks.
- Track the usage of Allisone and create action plans for improvement.
- Understand the specific needs of clients to tailor solutions to their organization.
- Comprehend client issues and motivations.
- Analyze data to ensure clients are achieving the desired value from using Allisone.
- Increase satisfaction to build an engaged community and turn our clients into product advocates.
- Minimize client churn.
- Respond promptly to client issues through various channels (chat, emails, phone).
- Manage and resolve client requests and complaints.
Improvement of Our Product and Processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, product, tech, and marketing) to advocate for client interests and make enhancements to our product and processes.
- Enhance onboarding and customer success processes.
You actively participate into building the best Customer Success team in a great atmosphere and with great people.
About you :
Fluent English mandatory 🇬🇧 & fluent Spanish 🇪🇸 or French 🇫🇷 required
- Based in Barcelona Spain
- You're seeking a meaningful job
- You demonstrate leadership qualities: you must be able to persuade our users (dentists, clinic directors, executives, etc.) to change their habits!
Self-driven and proactive nature
Highly organized and able to multi-task
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are customer-centric with a problem-solving approach.
- You can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You have previous experience in a fast-growing environment.
- You are patient and attentive.
- Passion for service
- You resonate with our values: SPACE 🚀
- Initial phone conversation,
- Interview with the team manager,
- Interview with the HR team,
- Discussion with the founder.