About Us 🦷
Allisone is the start-up that supports dentists in their patient/practitioner communication using Artificial Intelligence.
Our goal? To provide healthcare professionals with a communication tool based on artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver the best care to patients worldwide and assist healthcare professionals in their work.
Our missions? They can be summarized into three pillars:
- Transform the daily lives of dentists,
- Assist patients in taking an active role in their oral health,
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with a long-term vision, fostering a great working environment.
Job Description 🚀
Allisone is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to support its growth and development.
In short, we're looking for an experienced acquisition marketer who can leverage all paid channels (facebook, youtube, linkedin, GoogleAds) to make life easier for our sales team, and use organic and nurturing methods to build a strong AARRR framework within Allisone.
Your daily job at Allisone:
- Manage the entire acquisition and sales funnel: from the conception of the ads to the followup of the ROI, you will be responsible of managing our complete inbound generation process. You will be responsible for the implementation, optimization and review of our current processes and be expected to challenge the current strategies and testing of new channels.
- Create mail nurturing flows to make sure we give our prospects all of the right educational content to take the decision to interact with Allisone teams and do the last mile to close the loop.
- Manage our website and online contents to generate more visitors on our different supports. Deliver high value added contents to bring a constant batch of inbound demands coming from our website.
- Analyze data and follow closely our ROI metrics to manage the acquisition budget wisely to match targets. Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Challenge our current pre-sales customer journey, test, iterate and optimize by leveraging data at each step of the process. Manage targeted mailing campaigns and experiences.
- You're seeking a meaningful job.
- You are a Solution Maker. At Allisone, we are at the beginning of a big story and obviously, we face plenty of problems for the first time. You are solution oriented, analytical and ROI driven, you are fast at identifying problems and proposing solutions all at once.
- You are a tester. You are not afraid to test but are able to fail fast and move on to new solutions.
- You are a doer and a strategist. You are able to go into the smallest details while bearing in mind the big picture.
- You are driven. You are able to identify the challenges at a company level, you are autonomous in identifying key priorities, organizing your work and getting things done.
- You understand sales challenges and are able to lend a helping hand.
- You are fluent in French & English (Must-have) and have experience developing international markets.
- You are a facebook expert and you are strong with email marketing techniques.
- You are creative and have already worked with Figma, Sketch or Canva.
- You have a previous experience managing marketing automation on Pardot or similar and have experience on CMS tools such as Webflow.
- You have a previous experience in a fast paced environment with proven results.
- You have already successfully worked in a cross-functional environment and have great communication skills.
- You think you fit with our SPACE 🚀 values.
- Initial phone conversation,
- Interview with the team manager,
- Interview with the HR team,
- Discussion with the founder.